cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated new account THEN got a TGIF promo code in my email

jgalley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated a new account today and about 30 minutes later rec'd a TGIF promo code for 2GB free bonus data TGIF promo starting today.  I certainly qualify for the promo but the timing of the email wasn't ideal.  Is there a way to add this promo after the fact?

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jgalley wrote:

Activated a new account today and about 30 minutes later rec'd a TGIF promo code for 2GB free bonus data TGIF promo starting today.  I certainly qualify for the promo but the timing of the email wasn't ideal.  Is there a way to add this promo after the fact?

@jgalley  If you ask nicely and explain your situation I don't see the moderators having a problem adding the promocode for you. Twice now ive had issues with promocodes during activation and they very kindly added them retroactively. You can always get a bad apple in a bunch so as I've learned if you feel justified a second opinion can always be sought.

@dabr wrote:

If you activated today and met the promo conditions you will get the bonus data.  It says in the promo details that it can take upto 7 days for the bonus data to appear in your account.

@jgalley couldn't have met promo conditions if not knowing the promo code.  It won't come.  Jgalley has to hope for exception by moderator.

@ChuckYeah 

Smooth Seas and Happy Sailing!

AE_Collector

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm sailing with the Captain, again tonight. I have to stay off the forum when I'm into that stuff. @jgalley I sometimes assume too much and don't comprehend everything I read. Sometimes tho, I have insights that are unexplainable in normal human terms, lol.

I ASSuME'd that you had not entered the code when you signed up. If you did, as it seems like you have, you're promo will arrive. As it did!

jgalley

figured it out, thanks @ChuckYeah 

jgalley

Thanks.  got the promo code about 30 mins after I activated my $40 plan.  I'm not clear on the instructions provided by @ChuckYeah but I'll see if I can figure it out to involve @CS_Agent 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jgalley wrote:

Did you enter the promo code as instructed below ? If not you'll have to contact a moderator for their mercy. Use instruction as provided by @ChuckYeah for how to start that process. As long as you activated on-line today, you should ask anyhow. Good luck.

From October 18-25, activate online* on any plan $35/mo plan or higher using promo code BONUSDATA and get 2GB of bonus data for 6 months.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Not necessarily, did you sign up for a $35 + plan? If you did, you can ask a moderator.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jgalley wrote:

If you activated today and met the promo conditions you will get the bonus data.  It says in the promo details that it can take upto 7 days for the bonus data to appear in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.