cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated Sim over 3 hours ago still emergency calls only

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is 950pm now and I activated at 6pm and still no signal and it says emergency calls only, I resetted phone many times and re-inserted sim amny times too. Got emails saying it activated, but can't login to self-serve account, phone is unlocked.  Can moderator help me?

32 REPLIES 32

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

It is 950pm now and I activated at 6pm and still no signal and it says emergency calls only, I resetted phone many times and re-inserted sim amny times too. Got emails saying it activated, but can't login to self-serve account, phone is unlocked.  Can moderator help me?

Have you tried restarting your phone?  Also, what phone model is it? Not all phones are compatible.  Make sure that phone is not set to only 2g mode.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

You can try the lost / stolen remedy....log into My  Account/ Plan and Add-ons/Lost-stolen. Report phone lost then sign out. Five minutes later, log in again and report as found.

You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here

Need Help? Let's chat.