cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated Sim Card - No Access To Self Serve

johndenkumar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a sim card and a 25 dollar voucher last week on April 19th. On the day of the activation, my self serve worked, but my sim card doesn't seem to be activated.  It was available upon the registration, and now it isn't.  But today I tried to get into my self serve, and even that isn't working.  I have 3 unlocked phones which worked for rogers, telus and chatr.  But the sim didn't work with any of them. 

I'm unsure of what to do.

5 REPLIES 5

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, unfortunately we are somewhat limited on assisting with account issues but we do our best with other problems.

The mods are very helpful and I'm sure they will be able to resolve this. 

johndenkumar

Yeah,

It had never worked since I bought it on any phones or on friends phones. I thought I'd try and wait it out. but i think i'll try @mod_team so maybe they can help.  I'm not used to self-service so it might benefit to message them. 

jp2

I think I remember reading there is something wrong with the password reset and you need to contact mods for assistance with resetting it.

So the sim never worked right?

johndenkumar

Also, when I tried to get my information because I had thought I had forgotten my password, no response email to reset my password had been sent.  I got through faster on the forum activation, rather than the password reset.

jp2

Did the sim ever work? If not it sounds like there could have been an activation issue and I would recommend contacting the mods with the instructions in the spoiler.

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.