cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated PM sim, but not able to tranfer Koodo Postpaid number

damisi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent When registering my PM sim, it said that before switching from Koodo I had to get a new number first. I still have my Koodo postpaid account active and would like to keep that old number. But now that I have registered my PM sim with a new number and basic plan, it's not letting me transfer my number and tells me to reach out to a moderator. Hope you can help with this. Thanks :cathappy:

3 REPLIES 3

As for the exact prompt to use, Public wants customers to use "port request". The instructions in SIMon have been updated to tell people that a moderator is needed (no matter which carrier a number is coming from).

Once your new account and number are working you can contact a moderator to have them complete porting your Koodo Prepaid number in replacing the temporary new number. It is just the way it works porting from Koodo Prepaid.

A side note, I have frequently wondered if the TELUS porting number can complete this quickly? Someone once reported that a London drugs guy called “someone” who had his Koodo Prepaid numbers quickly ported in. The only logical person he might have called would be the porting number... wouldn’t it be?

AE_Collector

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Currently in order to port any number you have to contact a moderator @damisi. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Edit keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.

Need Help? Let's chat.