cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate

Ab_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to activate my sim card since but I have been unable to do so. At the end of the form, I am supposed to accept the terms by clicking on the box which I did but I can not move to the next stage of activating my sim. What do you advise I do?

5 REPLIES 5

@Ab_ 

For a successful activation and if......

You must wait out the 50 minute session lock then follow these instructions:

1. Clear your browser history and close all tabs.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode.
  4. Firefox, chrome or safari work best.
  5. Do not use back button
  6. Enter your referral code about halfway down the first activation page
  7. Do not use the apt/unit box in your credit card billing address details.
  8. Add any suite # to your street address. ie 101-123 1st AVE W YOUR TOWN, PROV,
  9. Do not add a space to the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  10. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ab_ , it's possible that the activation portal is slow.  Have you waited long enough for the system to get past page 1?  Did you enter the required information before proceeding?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ab_ 

And don't forget using a referral code to get a $10 credit in your account.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Ab_ wrote:

I have been trying to activate my sim card since but I have been unable to do so. At the end of the form, I am supposed to accept the terms by clicking on the box which I did but I can not move to the next stage of activating my sim. What do you advise I do?

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

If you continue to have problems with your activation you can try the live chat for activations tomorrow morning.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

@Ab_ wrote:

Is that on the first page of activate.publicmobile.ca?  If it is, clear your browser's cache and then close it. Relaunch in ingognito mode.  If that doesn't work, try a different web browser.  if you went past the first page of the activation steps, you may have to wait 50 minutes before trying again.

Need Help? Let's chat.