cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate

Keshaner67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was activating my sim I was on the last step then it says Error so it says not to panic log in then complete so I tried and it says dose not recognize the email so I tried to activate again now it says invalid sim now what do I do???

3 REPLIES 3

If during activation either you make a mistake (like going back a page) or pm's computer ( won't accept your birthdate) or goes to an error message the computer will lock you out for an hour. Just come back...clear your browser/cache....go to secret mode and start again. It happens sometimes is smooth as ice and sometimes It's a pain in the a$$ ( like me 4 times!!?!) Don't worry you'll get it. When you do....welcome to public mobile.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Keshaner67 wrote:

I was activating my sim I was on the last step then it says Error so it says not to panic log in then complete so I tried and it says dose not recognize the email so I tried to activate again now it says invalid sim now what do I do???

@Keshaner67  Insert your sim in you device to see if it's activated. If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Keshaner67 

First check if  your credit card was charged.  

If not charged, try clearing cache, different web browser or incognito mode.  Wait one hour between attempts.

If charged, try to put your SIM card in the phone to see whether it works.  

Need Help? Let's chat.