cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM - Step 2; Choosing #

julieni835
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I filled all my informations on Step one for about a thousand Times now. When it's time to choose the area code, the choices don't appear. When I click continue, it tells me to choose area code. I tried on every platform I could. I can't see the area codes choices whent I click on the little arrow's widget. Please help me I'm not even sure I could activate my SIM and use PM service from my location... weird thing is : they shipped me the SIM at home.

Thanks
Julien
5 REPLIES 5

julieni835
Thanks to you all . Keep you updated

julieni835
I found my self in a position where I thought the area code field wasn't available to me because the registrated address was in a non-deserved PM service location.... With that in mind...it is sure a bit strange they sent a SIM to an address located in a non deserved zone. . But thanks for the reply. I'll try everything I'm suggested to. Best regards.

@julieni835 Also try clearing your browser's cache and turn off any ad/popup blocker. The latter caused me problems.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

There's a slight glitch in the activation form that affects some customers. Try doing this... when you get to Step 2, there should be a checkbox that says "I am authorized..." or something of that nature. Try clicking the checkbox FIRST and then try choosing your number. This is a method that has worked for some, so hopefully it'll work for you.

Whis is it weird they shipped you the SIM at home? Isn't that the address you used?

smashthosepies
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @julieni835,

I just went through the activation yesterday. You could try activating your SIM in Incognito mode. I was able to do it just fine with Microsoft Edge (no add-ons, pop/ad-blockers, history, cookies, cache, etc.). Perhaps you could try that out?

This may not help you with your current issue but these are the steps I took to successfuly port my number over: [link]

Need Help? Let's chat.