Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

kvarathar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I call 611, it says I still owe $4.00. What  is this! Please explain

13 REPLIES 13

Unfortunately I have a balance on my account. Can you look at yours and show us?

A25B7629-DFA5-4BDF-BD1C-6DF310683FFC.jpeg7A83A33B-3CE1-4C98-B54F-A172F2B79EA6.jpeg

@kvarathar wrote:

I have set for auto pay. Yet is says, I owe $4. This is disturbing.

Does it say you owe $4 for your NEXT  billing? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kvarathar  The balance of $4 reported are funds that are in your account. I'm assuming that that you signed up for Auto-Pay during activation. The $4 will be used during your next plan renewal. So it will be (plan cost) - $4.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvarathar wrote:

To my question, the answer I received was 0 bravos. This is not clear. Please explain

I wonder if you might not be opening to the thread itself and seeing only a repeat of your question. To see the whole conversation you need to go down into it. You do that by clicking on a subject line.

@kvarathar wrote:

Hi @kvarathar ,

So I just called 611 to check this. It says "your current account balance is $10".

This matches what it says in my SELF SERVE My Account:

esjliv_0-1599493861933.png

This means, though, that this $10 will go TOWARDS my next renewal.

So if your message says "your current account balance is $4", then this is "kinda" a credit to your account, and if you have the $15 Plan, you will only have to pay $11.

I recommend checking your My Account, hopefully, it will become more clear.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Make sense?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvarathar wrote:

gblackma and I have said that the 611 service gives your balance...not amount owing.

Your overview page will have all the answers.

@kvarathar wrote:

To my question, the answer I received was 0 bravos. This is not clear. Please explain

Which plan have you subscribed to ? Check your account to see which (if any) Rewards you've accumulated. (Autopay, Community Rewards, Friend Referral)

kvarathar

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvarathar wrote:

Perhaps looking at your self-serve would be more helpful. Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page and we can help you figure it out.

Blank out personal info of course.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kvarathar  611 usually tells you the credit balance on your account. Not if you owe money. Log into your self service account to see exactly what it is. Stay safe. 

kvarathar

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kvarathar wrote:

If you have a credit card or debit set to Autopay...not to worry. When renewal happens the $4 will come out then.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvarathar wrote:

Perhaps you got a referral credit and maybe your own referral but you didn't set up autopay and you're on the $15 plan. $4 owing.

Are you sure it's not saying what your balance is?

Need Help? Let's chat.