cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

RomuloAugusto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to add the top up that I had already bought for my account. I forgot to set up an account online and now it seems that I cant since I no longer have time on my phone and cannot receive the confirmation text anymore, to set up my account. So now Im not sure what to do since I was told to contact you guys directly. Please help me with this issue thank you for your help in this matter.

17 REPLIES 17

@RomuloAugusto 

That is frustrating.  

If you can't send ticket via the question mark in lower corner of website, you can private message moderator directly (supposedly, it will take extra time).

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

I understand this and like I said I´m sorry to be rube but I´m way passed annoyed now and everyone keeps asking me the same questions over and over. Like Ive said before yes I, forgot to set up my self serve account, I´ve also tried *611 but without service I cannot do anything. I`ve also tried calling the 1- 855 number from another phone and I actually was able to send my voucher number through there and it now says my next payment isn´t due until the 28th of Oct. however I still do not have any service whats so ever. And now I can´t even send a bloody ticket to the moderator for some reason. So like I said Im way passed annoyed at this time. 

Well there's some progress. Restart the phone maybe.

RomuloAugusto

I understand this and like I said I´m sorry to be rube but I´m way passed annoyed now and everyone keeps asking me the same questions over and over. Like Ive said before yes I, forgot to set up my self serve account, I´ve also tried *611 but without service I cannot do anything. I`ve also tried calling the 1- 855 number from another phone and I actually was able to send my voucher number through there and it now says my next payment isn´t due until the 28th of Oct. however I still do not have any service whats so ever. And now I can´t even send a bloody ticket to the moderator for some reason. So like I said Im way passed annoyed at this time. 

@RomuloAugusto  no word from the moderators yet? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

Ok Im really annoyed when people keep asking me the same question that I have answered previously anyway yes obviously I have tried *611 but cant without service. Sorry to be rude 

We're just fellow customers trying to help. Try 18554public from another phone and enter your voucher. See if it works.

@RomuloAugusto 

If 611 does not work and you are unable to access self service accout, only way left is to wait for moderator help.  Hopefully, you have already started the ticketing process for moderator help.  Need to wait 1-2 days for response and resolution of your issue.  

RomuloAugusto

Ok Im really annoyed when people keep asking me the same question that I have answered previously anyway yes obviously I have tried *611 but cant without service. Sorry to be rude 

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

I did not create a self serve account as of yet, so I cannot load my voucher to submit payment. Like I send I don´t have any minutes left so I cannot receive my confirmation code to set up my self serve account, nor use 611. Is there anyway to get my confirmation code via email. I do have my 4digit code, that was sent after I had my phone set up in store.  

@RomuloAugusto  Have you tried 611? Not sure but maybe you don't need minutes to call 611 as its"calling" pm. If it doesn't work at least you've answered a question for me....and others.

umar1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm facing the same problem in setting up my account. No verification code via text message. Contacted moderators and now waiting for the solution.

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

I did not create a self serve account as of yet, so I cannot load my voucher to submit payment. Like I send I don´t have any minutes left so I cannot receive my confirmation code to set up my self serve account, nor use 611. Is there anyway to get my confirmation code via email. I do have my 4digit code, that was sent after I had my phone set up in store.  

As per the suggestions of @hairbag1 , @popping  and @darlicious , the best thing to do is to contact a moderator by clicking on the "?" on the lower right hand corner of this screen.  They will be able to instruct you on how to load your account to re-activate it.

@RomuloAugusto Try 611 first. It should allow you to add a voucher.

RomuloAugusto

Search in texts #100 or #611 this where my 6 digit code was sent from.

Sorry not able to edit today as I keep losing posts...not Adobe....stupid autocorrect  "to be able to"

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

I am unable to add the top up that I had already bought for my account. I forgot to set up an account online and now it seems that I cant since I no longer have time on my phone and cannot receive the confirmation text anymore, to set up my account. So now Im not sure what to do since I was told to contact you guys directly. Please help me with this issue thank you for your help in this matter.

@RomuloAugusto  The good thing is you have a community account so you can get help. The first thing is message the moderators as you have been instructed to do so by @popping and @hairbag1 . You will have to monitor your private message box regularly to Adobe able to respond once you get a message from the mods. To understand your issue some clarification is necessary. Did you create your self serve account? And cannot access it yet? Forgot password etc...? Or you did not create it yet as such you cannot load your voucher and choose an add on and submit payment. And if you have no minutes left you cannot use 611 to access your account to load and purchase that way. Some stores sell instant top ups based on your phone number as does muskbird.com but I'm not sure if you can purchase the add on you need or choose a new plan now or on renewal without 611/self serve access.  You do have online access so you can access your email for pin codes etc sent to you by pm...look in your text history for similar codes sent to you after activation. Did you activate online or in store? What phone do you have? Some have better recovery tools than others.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RomuloAugusto wrote:

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? buttom at the bottom right hand corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can try adding it by dialing 611. See if that works.

Otherwise you'll have to click the ? in lower right side of page to start process to contact a moderator for their help.

Need Help? Let's chat.