cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

tiger_lin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

Just recently made an account with PM for someone that I know and I'm having issues signing into the account. When I requested a password change for some reason the email that they are using doesn't seem to be working as it says there is an issue with veirfying the email. 

Please help if you can. 

Thank you, 

Tiger 

6 REPLIES 6

Elizet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would start by checking the email that you are having issue with verifying. Check the email and see if there is a verification email from PM there . Maybe it went to junk . Typically you get a confirmation / verification email from PM to the email you are registering with. If that is not the case I would clear my history and cach on the browser you are using to access this account. If that falls I would contact moderator team . 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tiger_lin 

You received an email from PM.  You account was activated and the store rep did input your email correctly.

Store activation does not create your self-serve account.

Did you create your self-serve account at home?

If no, that explains why PM system cannot find your email address.

tiger_lin

I signed up with it a shop near by and the person didn't really confirm anything, however, I did get a welcome email once I did signed up so I'm guessing it worked. But when I tried the option to request a password change, a notifcation pops up saying that the email can't be verified. But yeah I sent a PM to one of the monderators so hopefully they see it. 

Thank you! 

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe when you signed up you entered the email wrong now when you use your email it is wrong spelling. Either way: You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

tiger_lin

Thank you so much! 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tiger_lin If you can't reset your password, you may need to contact the Moderator by sending them a private message (click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team"). 

Need Help? Let's chat.