cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account wont activate, need moderator help

markbot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

i unlocked my phone, bough sim card, went through the whole process twice, but it says account can't be activated, contact public mobile. But it's hard to contact when you dont have a number yet. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

@hairbag1 wrote:

Did you check to make sure phone will work here ? What kinda phone is it ?

@hairbag1  Not sure that is the issue since the OP is having issues with activating his sim card and not connecting to the network.

@markbot  While waiting for the moderator team maybe try inserting the sim in the phone to see if you are connecting to PM.

markbot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

galaxy grand prime

smg530w

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@markbot wrote:

hi,

i unlocked my phone, bough sim card, went through the whole process twice, but it says account can't be activated, contact public mobile. But it's hard to contact when you dont have a number yet. Please help

@markbot  Sounds like there might be an issue if you are trying to port your number from another provider. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@markbot, the support model for Public Mobile is through the community forum for things that don't require access to the self serve account.  If actions need to be taken on the self serve account, the moderator team must get involved.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team. 

Please note that if your attempts at account set up has not resulted in a payment charged against your credit card, you should be able to try again to activate.  If you have been charged and failed to complete the process successfully, then moderator help is needed.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you check to make sure phone will work here ? What kinda phone is it ?

Need Help? Let's chat.