cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was suspended before the due date.

forza78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not receive incoming call and my account was suspended. I never had any problems before. My account is on Auto-pay. Anyone knows what is going on. It looks like there is no customer service line . How do I get in touch with PM?

27 REPLIES 27

Paquirri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My current account status is plan expired. I did my monthly payment on April 14, 2019, and my due date is May 15, 2019. On April 14, 2019, the payment was not applied, and the moderator solved the problem. However, my service has been suspended again today April 23, 2019. I think the plan expired because the moderator simulated a US add on in order to applied the payment and that add on expired today. Could you please solve the problem in the proper way, so I wouldn't have more issues with the suspension of my service.

Thank you

Marie1234

not only mine but my other accounts as well ugh... help

Marie1234

Smlannigan

My phone is not working this morning, says account suspended, and I am on autopay

@boboy1059 wrote:

Bonjour , malgré avoir redemaredé mon cellulaire , je n'aime toujours pas de forfait actif, pourtant ma carte de crédit est inscrite et ils y a des fonds disponibles , mon forfait est expuex , mon solde est de 10$ et vous n'avez toujours pas reacréacti mon forfait , j'ai changer de forfait ,  comme je disais vous n'avez fais aucun preleprélèv sur ma carte , quand mon forfait sera actif? 

Si vous avez changé de forfait vous pouvez essayer de mettre votre téléphone en mode perdu/volé....allez dans votre compte libre-service et dans l'onglet forfaits/options puis cliquez sur téléphone perdu/volé. Éteignez votre téléphone quelques minutes puis rallumez-le et cliquez sur réactiver le service. Si cela n'arrange rien écrivez aux modérateurs pour recevoir de l'aide. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 et expliquez-leur votre problème. Le temps d'attente est de quelques heures à 2 jours.

boboy1059
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Bonjour , malgré avoir redemaredé mon cellulaire , je n'aime toujours pas de forfait actif, pourtant ma carte de crédit est inscrite et ils y a des fonds disponibles , mon forfait est expuex , mon solde est de 10$ et vous n'avez toujours pas reacréacti mon forfait , j'ai changer de forfait ,  comme je disais vous n'avez fais aucun preleprélèv sur ma carte , quand mon forfait sera actif? 

@Sakpase wrote:

Since Sunday nothing I contact the moderator no solution yet

Oh...that's a long time. I understand your frustration...don't give up they will come to you. It was a problem with autopay in many accounts yesterday so they have a little more work to do..Smiley Frustrated

Sakpase

Since Sunday nothing I contact the moderator no solution yet

@Sakpase wrote:

I need help. My sim is lock since Sunday 

If your sim is locked you need to reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to give you the PUK. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Sakpase

I need help. My sim is lock since Sunday 

cpkirkhus

Hey there - yesterday when my plan was deactivated, I made a manual payment to reinstate it (I have autobilling setup).

Just wanting to confirmed I won't be double billed, and that my autobilling is still in place.

Thank you,

-CK

lam1

In order to fix this issue ,I had to pay my manually,  although I subscribed to automatic pay. 

Please reimburse me 40  $.

cb4_89

I have the same issue. This is crazy.

Playdo

I have the same issue with 3 lines. Just recently 2 of the lines are back up, I guess I need to be patien because the third line is mine.

karmask

Kat,

You need to contact a moderator to get the finances cleared up.

They will do it. Click on your envelop above ( are you signed in?)

click private message, and send it to Moderator_Team

katmckenzie

Hi

My phone service was suspended this morning. My account said it had expired.  I had to pay my account one day early in order to have phone service.  I have an autopay plan set up. The amount of 47.00 should come out automatically tomorrow as per the text I was sent by you. Please do not double charge me.

bssbronzie

From what i gathered, the system maintainence caused a lot of plans to expire today and people getting their accounts suspended. Hold off the manual payment (because you won't get loyalties applied) and it may not work right now. 

The mods are aware of this issue and is trying to fix it asap. But it sucks because i'm expecting some important calls in the next hour 😞 

BLISS33

It happened to me today also, payed and still no service, what's going on? 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello everyone,

For those you you affected by the plan expiry issue, please restart your phone and test your services.

If you are still unable to use your line, please send us a private message.

For any inquiries about Rewards or if you have made a manual payment, please send us a private message, as well.

Thank you,

The Public Mobile Team

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I will add my input.

My account is not working as well.

I am on autopay.

It says it is expired and an autopay will be applied April 10th.

Hopefully the resolution will be applied soon.

@Kahern wrote:

Nope I'm still getting the same error message. Any idea how long it will take to have our phone plans back online?

?????

Kahern

Nope I'm still getting the same error message. Any idea how long it will take to have our phone plans back online?

@Kahern wrote:

I'm experiencing the same problem. Cheers for the update. 

Do we need to restart our phones once the fix has been put in place?

Let us know if it helped for you!! And if everything is ok now..Smiley Happy

Kahern

I'm experiencing the same problem. Cheers for the update. 

Do we need to restart our phones once the fix has been put in place?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @forza78 and anyone else who is experiencing this issue!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@forza78 wrote:

I can not receive incoming call and my account was suspended. I never had any problems before. My account is on Auto-pay. Anyone knows what is going on. It looks like there is no customer service line . How do I get in touch with PM?

You can write a message here to the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. You can also reactivate your account with a manuel payment. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@forza78 wrote:

When is your renewal date?

Is your account was suspended before your renewal date?

If yes, send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.