cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account username

ioanapuscasu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I access an account if I forgot the username?

14 REPLIES 14

@ioanapuscasu 

Have as much info about your account readily available for when you are contacted by the moderator. Aside from the info already mentioned they may ask:

1. Date activated, plan at activation, promo if any, online or in store/retail location.
  2. Any plan changes, dates, add ons or promo add ons, autopay on/off?
  3. Payment types, dates made (last 2 - 3?),amounts, credits, renewal date, rewards+amounts.
  4. Calls and texts made/recieved, phone numbers (frequent/infrequent)
  5. Email/username, password, pin #(best memory of) referral code (yours or code used)

You may be off by one digit/letter on your email/password/pin# (account identifiers) make sure you record them correctly once youve been verified as the account holder and put  them in a safe and secure place for future reference.

@ioanapuscasu you can purchase a top up at one of these websites to get your service reactivated while you wait for moderators

https://www.recharge.com/en

https://www.ding.com/countries/central-north-america/canada/top-up-public-mobile

ioanapuscasu

@darlicious I've tried to pay via 611 but didn't recognize my pin. It looks like I have to wait for the moderator's response.

@ioanapuscasu 

You can send a private message to the moderators. Type forgot email/username in the subject line and explain your issue. Be sure to include the following:

1. Full name, address, telephone # of your account.
  2. Pin # and/or d.o.b., alternate ph # if any, last payment date, amount, type, last 4 digits/card.
  3. You may be asked for your security question and answer for further verification.
  4. Include your new card information for them to add for you.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

@ioanapuscasu wrote:

Hi, I opened a ticket and see what they say. I have my registration printed on paper and the username is my email address.I have a feeling the account it's blocked because it is overdue .

I hope i don't need to open a new account/SIm only for a few days overdue.

Hi @ioanapuscasu ,

It sounds like you should not lose your account or need a new SIM in this case.

Maybe just a cliche getting back into your your account. Moderator's should be able to get you up and running again! 

ioanapuscasu

Hi, I opened a ticket and see what they say. I have my registration printed on paper and the username is my email address.I have a feeling the account it's blocked because it is overdue .

I hope i don't need to open a new account/SIm only for a few days overdue.

@ioanapuscasu 

That wouldnt affect logging in....is the card on the account no longer active? Otherwise you could pay thru 611. It may be best to submit a ticket via simon or send a private message....if you are detailed with your issue and send the card info they could replace your card info overnight  then  you can either change or learn your email on your account in the morning .

@ioanapuscasu wrote:

Hi, my account is active but overdue as I've changed my CC. That's why I try to log in to change CC info and I can't. Could be because the account is overdue a few days?

If you are sure you have the correct username and pw do the following. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode to try and log in.

ioanapuscasu

Hi, my account is active but overdue as I've changed my CC. That's why I try to log in to change CC info and I can't. Could be because the account is overdue a few days?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ioanapuscasu 

Do you know the approximate date you activated? Go thru each email and look for the welcome email from public mobile. Also check 611 on your phone for the pin code they sent you upon activation....that will give you the date you activated.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@ioanapuscasu wrote:

How can I access an account if I forgot the username?

hello try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner

@ioanapuscasu wrote:

I know but doesn't work.and when I want to reset my password it says that e-mail address is not related with that account.

Have you been deactivated for more than 90 days? If so you lost your account and phone number. You will need a new SIM to reactivate. 

If this is not the case contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

ioanapuscasu

I know but doesn't work.and when I want to reset my password it says that e-mail address is not related with that account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ioanapuscasu ,

Your username for your Self Serve My Account is an email.

If you know your email, but forgot your password, use the Forget your Password option.

If you still are having issues put in a ticket with the moderator_team to get you back in by clicking the question mark at the bottom right hand corner of your Community Account.

esjliv_0-1596852914661.png

Need Help? Let's chat.