cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account trouble

jamiearis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day

I have 2 phone numbers for kids and would like to  know if its possible to see both "accounts" in the same spot.  The portal won't let me use the same email address to register for both, error that the email is already in use.

Thanks

J

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jamiearis wrote:

Good day

I have 2 phone numbers for kids and would like to  know if its possible to see both "accounts" in the same spot.  The portal won't let me use the same email address to register for both, error that the email is already in use.

Thanks

J

PM does not allow 2 phone numbers is an account.  

PM use email address as the username to login to self-serve portal.

As other already said that your can use email alias.

If you email address is abcd@gmail.com   

You can have abcd+jane@gmail.com for your daughter account and

abcd+john@gmail.com for your son account.

All emails for these 3 aliases will be delivered to abcd@gmail.com.

But alias will not eliminate the issue of one login to view both child's account.

But in order to view daughter's account, you need to login using abcd+jane@gmail.com.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jamiearis you can use an email alias

ie. jamieris@gmail.com

jamieris+kid@gmail.com

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@jamiearis wrote:

Good day

Thanks

J

Hi @jamiearis sorry you cannot put two accounts together.  One sim card and one unique email address.  You can enter your credit card number for both account for auto pay.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jamiearis wrote:

Good day

Thanks

J

Each phone number must have a separate account (email address). If you use gmail create an alias.

Need Help? Let's chat.