cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

jaxq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended due to 'insufficient funds' but I just topped up using a payment voucher. How do I reactivate my account?

4 REPLIES 4

@jaxq If none of the previous ideas succeed in retarting your service here is a link to submit a ticket request: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX1-8kz2ibdu1NHm3533JZF6dp4eO4n31Elt0MwK8I7As...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jaxq, when the account is suspended, there should be a reactivate button on the overview page.  Click on that to reactivate.  On the one time that I had to do this, I found that the button wasn't immediately responsive for me.  I logged out and logged back in 10 minutes later and the account was active again.  Just make sure there is sufficient funds in the account or auto pay is enabled.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try restarting phone .

Need Help? Let's chat.