cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended??

jimm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
High have registered and played for for 120 dollar plan in november..... just added 20 dollars to travel to USA yesterday and now account says it's suspended, when I'm back in Canada to I have to reactivate it??? Or does it automatically continue and autopay kicks in in February. I can send screen shot.
4 REPLIES 4

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jimm

Yes nothing has changed, except the renewal date. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jimm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi Shazia sorry just read your message that you fixed account, i sent off another email cause i was confused about the change of auto renewal date, which was changed from Feb 14 to March 7,2017.

Can you please just confirm if im still on the 120dollar 12 gig 3 month plan which is set for autorenewal. 

Thanks and I appreciate help. 

Jimmy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Jimmy,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be back to normal. 

You have a balance of $20 and your next payment is due on the 8th of March 2017. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

DID you US roaming add on work?  I read someone had to go back in after adding the addon and reactivate it?

Need Help? Let's chat.