cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Leona17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My grandma's account is suspended, even though the payment went through with autopay like it always does. I tried reporting it stolen and found, and didn't seem to work. She needs it working for doctors appointments, and I don't know how to fix it. Help please? 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Leona17 wrote:

My grandma's account is suspended, even though the payment went through with autopay like it always does. I tried reporting it stolen and found, and didn't seem to work. She needs it working for doctors appointments, and I don't know how to fix it. Help please? 

@Leona17  Was today the plan's renewal date? If yes, and the phone is still working do nothing just continue to use the phone and the status will go back to active once the process is complete.

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also depending on how long you have been suspended after payment.. sometimes it takes some time to process.  Hope everything works out okay soon 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If that failed you should contact a moderator for their assistance...Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could be up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I've read that adding a payment of $1 has spurred accounts to life as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.