Did you mean: 

Account suspended for no reason

saby974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I'm on autopay, 

My balance due is 0

I turned on and off my phone,

I contacted a moderator for support (not helpful).

My account has been suspended for +24h now. 

What can I do? Beside switching to an other operator. 

Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

@saby974 hi, try taking out your sim and then reinstalling it. check your credit card statement to see if you were double charged after. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saby974 wrote:

I did turn it off. Logged out. Wait 10 min. Turned it on. Logged out. (turned my phone off /on).

My account is still suspended. 

I got the message on the first that my payment was accepted. Still can't use it. 

No txt, no call

It's a little disappointing that the moderators weren't able to get you going.

Can you post a screen snip of your overview page? Blank out personal info of course.

Did you go through the Suspend/Resume process mentioned earlier.

saby974

I did turn it off. Logged out. Wait 10 min. Turned it on. Logged out. (turned my phone off /on).

My account is still suspended. 

I got the message on the first that my payment was accepted. Still can't use it. 

No txt, no call

@saby974 wrote:

Yes I did and still suspended. 

I cannot text/call or receive anything 

Hi @saby974 ,

Did you say you already contacted a moderator? If you did send in a ticket the Moderator_Team will be able to help you out with this, was it through this private message using this link?

saby974

I'll try it now

saby974

Yes I did and still suspended. 

I cannot text/call or receive anything 

saby974

It says that I have to make a payment and my balance due is 0 (I still paid 10$ extra but nothing changed) 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@saby974 hello have you tried making a manual payment dialing*611 or in your self serve?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@saby974 try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. Stay safe. 

20200504_182846.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @saby974 ,

Do any of your calling/text features work? If so, and you are due to have your plan renew today/tomorrow, this may be just part of your renewal status process on your SELF SERVE account.

What does it say when you call 611?

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@saby974 wrote:

Hi

I'm on autopay, 

My balance due is 0

I turned on and off my phone,

I contacted a moderator for support (not helpful).

My account has been suspended for +24h now. 

What can I do? Beside switching to an other operator. 

Thanks 

@saby974  hi how did you contact a moderator they will and can help with this situation to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket    check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours also is it possible you recently received a new cc if so it must be updated in your self serve account 

Need Help? Let's chat.