cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended for no reason! Please help!

Yasminaden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I realized yesterday that my account has been suspended. I don't understand how this could happen. I have auto-payment set up so that payments go through on time every month. I already sent private messages to the mod team but I'm getting no response. I really need this issue resolved asap as I'm currently job hunting. I already missed 1 phone interview yesterday : (

Any way I can escalate this request?

7 REPLIES 7

@Yasminaden wrote:

I'm thinking because the account is not active, maybe they are not seeing my message. I'm really desperate to fix the problem asap given I'm job hunting right now.

Don't worry they have received your message and should replay shortly just keep checking the mailbox above or email if you have verified your email with your community account.

Yasminaden

Yes, I tried the manual payment by calling *611. No luck though

@Yasminaden wrote:

I'm thinking because the account is not active, maybe they are not seeing my message. I'm really desperate to fix the problem asap given I'm job hunting right now.

No it doesn't matter if your account is active or not..they will see your message!!

Yasminaden

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Yasminaden wrote:

Hello, 

I realized yesterday that my account has been suspended. I don't understand how this could happen. I have auto-payment set up so that payments go through on time every month. I already sent private messages to the mod team but I'm getting no response. I really need this issue resolved asap as I'm currently job hunting. I already missed 1 phone interview yesterday : (

Did you try a manual payment with 611?

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yasminaden 

Hello. Since you have already messaged the moderator_team, please hang tight and wait for them to reply - only send them ONE message.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Yasminaden wrote:

Hello, 

Unfortunately you will have to wai for the moderator team to get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.