cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account sign-in does not recognize my email

ralitalien
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm new to Public Mobile and I can't sign into my account using my email address - I get a message that my email is not recongized.  I tried creating a new account which sent me a text message to my phone but I'm not receiving any texts.    

Can you help?

Robert

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donaldsonj: Good of you to read things. The icon used to be a question mark. Now it's a cartoon quote icon. In the lower right.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Donaldsonj

I don't see the question mark

@ralitalien wrote:

How do I submit to a moderator?   I'm turning in circle here.

click this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

then type in that you need to 'get a ticket' and then select 'contact moderators' or 'contact us' in the options SIMon gives you.

ralitalien

How do I submit to a moderator?   I'm turning in circle here.

@ralitalien wrote:

I've activated my account last Thursday, Sept 26 by porting my cell phone number. The account was created at the walmart store.   My email was used to create my account.

Have you submitted a ticket to moderators?

ralitalien

I've activated my account last Thursday, Sept 26 by porting my cell phone number. The account was created at the walmart store.   My email was used to create my account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ralitalien wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to Public Mobile and I can't sign into my account using my email address - I get a message that my email is not recongized.  I tried creating a new account which sent me a text message to my phone but I'm not receiving any texts.    

Can you help?

Robert

You are correct.  You need to create your self-serve account after in-store activation.

Are you able to received any text message other than the 6 digit code text message sent by PM?

If not, did you just port your number to PM?

If yes, porting a mobile number will take about a few hours to couple of days.  Porting a landline will take about 1 week.

@ralitalien wrote:

It's the correct email address.  It's the same as what's on my activation printout provided at Walmart. 

Sounds like you need to contact moderators for help then.  The wait time to hear back can be anywhere from 2-48 hours.

ralitalien

It's the correct email address.  It's the same as what's on my activation printout provided at Walmart. 

@ralitalien wrote:

I activated with my email address.  Ralitalien is only used for accessing the comminiticommunity. 

Do you only have one email or did you activate with a different email address?  Make sure there is no typos with the email address you're entering.  If you're still unable to login then you need to send a ticket to moderators via SIMon, click here to send a message: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

ralitalien

I activated with my email address.  Ralitalien is only used for accessing the comminiticommunity. 

ralitalien

Hello,  

I activated in a Walmart store in Gatineau Quebec.

Should I be calling them?

R

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognitio mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot. If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ralitalien  did you activate in store or just online 

Need Help? Let's chat.