cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account set up

jmiller31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I went through the process of activating my new sim card, I did not recieve any confirmation about this except for my credit card being charged. Since then I have inserted my SIM card mulriple times and it keeps saying inactiveSIM.  Also having issues logging in to my account, it's like I never even did any of this, which I would agree there was some sort of error had my credit card not been charged. Anyone experience anything like this before?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jmiller31, if you have been charged and with failed activation, you need to get in touch with the moderator team so they can complete the account set up for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @jmiller31 , contact the moderators and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ). Or contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As for logging your account, try clearing your browser history,  go to incognito/ private mode and try again to login.

@jmiller31 wrote:

Yesterday I went through the process of activating my new sim card, I did not recieve any confirmation about this except for my credit card being charged. Since then I have inserted my SIM card mulriple times and it keeps saying inactiveSIM.  Also having issues logging in to my account, it's like I never even did any of this, which I would agree there was some sort of error had my credit card not been charged. Anyone experience anything like this before?

jmiller31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sorry it's actually saying 'Unregistered SIM'

Need Help? Let's chat.