cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account says "expired" December 7, signed up that day

Tomato1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to a store to sign up for public. I paid for the month and sim card. My phone works with data, text and calling. I'm just worried that I may lose my 1 GB extra promo as your account has to be in good standing. What can I do? 

14 REPLIES 14

@Tomato1 wrote:

I signed up December 7, the day they say it expired on. 

@Tomato1  If you dial 611 from your device does it report expired?

Tomato1

I signed up December 7, the day they say it expired on. 

Tomato1

I sent a message to the moderators. Just waiting for a reply. 

Tomato1

Tomato1

I signed up in a store, no auto-pay. I paid for the first month in store. Signed up December 7 and signed in that afternoon and the expired message was there. 

Payment went through fine in store. 

Tomato1

I signed up the December 7, 2019. The day they said it expired

Cryn

if everything works fine, it could be a glitch 

At this renewal,I got a text three days later to make sure there was money in my account to pay. I never looked at my self serve and based on this I wish I had. 

In my case, everything went fine.i was not charged further and my account stayed active. This could be the same issue and my hope and expectation is that yours will be ok as well

@Tomato1  This seems to be a new twist on the glitches pm accounts can have....the general rule of thumb is if all of your services are working don't worry it will straighten itself out. Keep an eye on your account but it should clear up on its own.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tomato1 wrote:

I went to a store to sign up for public. I paid for the month and sim card. My phone works with data, text and calling. I'm just worried that I may lose my 1 GB extra promo as your account has to be in good standing. What can I do? 

@Tomato1  If your phone is working don't do anything. Expired means that you plan is going through renewal. When did you sign up 30 days ago? As for the addon don't worry you will not lose it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tomato1 

Did you pay with and sign up for autopay using a payment card?

Did the charge succeed? Or did it decline?

Just grasping until you reply. Except you say the services still work. ??

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tomato1 wrote:

So you signed up on Dec 7. 3 days later and the phone works fine. You happen to look in your self-serve and you see that it's NOT active? You see the red Plan Expired?

This makes no sense.

ooops i didn't notice the date

i guess you better contact the moderatos

it's probably nothing  but still you don't want to wait for things to go really sour

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tomato1 wrote:

So you signed up on Dec 7. 3 days later and the phone works fine. You happen to look in your self-serve and you see that it's NOT active? You see the red Plan Expired?

This makes no sense.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

your account is renewing it's normal you can ignore it if your phone is working normally

do you have enough funds in the account to cover for your plan?
i put money manually well in advance to make sure interruption doesn't happen, i still get autopay credit regardless

keep an eye on it, it may take up to 16 hours for renewal to happen

if you lose service or it doen't clear untill tomorrow evening, contact moderators by clicking question mark and typing 'talk to human'

Need Help? Let's chat.