cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account question

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

It has been great since I switch from Chatr to PM for my 1st month. I am entering my free 2 month.

I logged into my account today and have the following questions:

- Account Status indicates Plan Expired. My 30 days cycle will start on March 9.

- On the Overview tab, there is a difference in the amount on the Community Rewards and the summary of my My Rewards.

I am sure that everything will be adjusted but just curious.

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linda0313 : Then you're good. As long as your services keep working then tomorrow at noon ET you'll get a text saying all is good.

Linda0313
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue upon logging onto my account I see plan has expired and my renew date is March 9 this is March 8 and I have the funds in my account 

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol The key word on that date line is "before". Then yes to know that this place runs on ET puts it at 9pm PT.

@BKNS27 

because you live in b.c. your account renews a day early. if your overview page shows March 8. your account will renew on March 7 @ 9pm

@BKNS27 

Just to add to @Anonymous post there are times when you do come upon the solution to your question all on your own. However as mentioned a self solution is frowned upon so it is best to post how you solved it yourself and an oracle (usually @Luddite ) will come along and award a self solution with an edit explaining why the solution has been given to the OP. But otherwise you are doing great...keep up the good work!

@Anonymous thanks, I was not aware but will make the correction. 👍

It seem that everything worked out on it own and everyone seem to have an answer.

Tough to pick a PM Community member with the best solution!

The Community member that came to the closest solution was sent through pm and did not post the solution. 
I will wait until the member post it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : So you're not totally new here anymore and you have done a lot of reading and participating. The big black Accept as solution button is not like other forums where the OP (you) can "close" a thread. Here, it's to indicate who had the right answer to the question. The thread doesn't close either as it can still be added to. Like this post.

Solutions are also of some value around here for rewards. Giving yourself a solution on a "closing" post is frowned upon. Maybe click on the 3 dots in the upper right of your post and undo the solution and then click that black box on the first reply from popping that had your answer.

Thanks everyone, checked my account this morning and everything balances out with my next payment amount. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

If the message you received looks like this, this is what you will see on the eve of every renewal; by the next morning if your auto-pay functions as it should this will disappear.

HALIMACS_0-1615204103584.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 wrote:

It has been great since I switch from Chatr to PM for my 1st month. I am entering my free 2 month.

- Account Status indicates Plan Expired. My 30 days cycle will start on March 9.

- On the Overview tab, there is a difference in the amount on the Community Rewards and the summary of my My Rewards.

@BKNS27 ,

I am sure you are right that everything will be adjusted as well too!

If all your services are working ---- ignore these nutty messages.

I am not sure why Public Mobile does this, but it happens to us All. It is part of the renewal process. Your self serve account will say Expired/Suspended the day before they take out the payment. But it will be normal looking soon.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 The day may also vary because of the time zone that you are in vs the time zone that PM might be working with. 

@BKNS27 

The community rewards were added to accounts last night ( Saturday). I'm sssuming you have $2 autopay(+$2 extra if you signed up for autopay at activation) and $2 in community rewards=$6 total but your "extra" $2 autopay reward was probably added directly to your balance rather than in your rewards to be applied at renewal? Once your renewal completes your rewards summary should equal the rewards applied in your payment/transaction history.

I stand correct, the SIM was activated on February 6 and the expiry day is February 8.

I see the amounts are changing as we speak.

I will wait until tomorrow to see the final numbers.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BKNS27 wrote:

@popping @cavemantoronto Thanks for the fast response. I activated the PM SIM on Feb. 7 and I counted 30 days from that day.

What is the renewal date on your overview page?

You can also check your payment history to determine your activation date.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@popping @cavemantoronto Thanks for the fast response. I activated the PM SIM on Feb. 7 and I counted 30 days from that day.

Your plan is renewing now. Public Mobile has you recorded as activating on February 6.  Did you activate late at night? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 wrote:

Your new 30 day cycle doesn't start on March 9. Plan expired message now means it starts on March 8.  Did you activate on Feburary 6?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BKNS27 wrote:

Welcome to PM on the eve of first your renewal day.  It is normal.  Ignore the expired status if your phone is still working.  By tomorrow morning, your account status will be back to active.

Are you sure that you renewal date is March 9?  Should be March 8 by any chance.

Need Help? Let's chat.