cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

whelpley48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account number and the phone number to contact your Accounts Payable Dept. please.  Need to speak to them asap.

6 REPLIES 6

danijel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First off, your account number can be found when you log in the self serve, it will be at the top right hand of the page. Second of all, there is no account receivable at Public Mobile the service is prepaid. You would not owe any money to Public Mobile because you have to pay for your services first before you get service. I sugest to add money to your balance for the amount of the plan you're going to choose by credit card, or buying a payment vouchers at retail stores. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your account number is on the top right corner of the self serve page after you log in. PM does not have a call centre so you should contact a moderator with your issue by clicking on the ?, bottom right, and following instructions. A ticket will be issued to the moderator.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@whelpley48There is no person you can speak to at Public Mobile. You have to contact the moderators, who are Public Mobile employee via the ? icon on the lower right hand corner of your screen.

You can find your account number either on the top right hand corner of your selfserve account, or in the TO: field in your welcome email from Public Mobile with the email which your account is associated with.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and your account# is on the top right hand corner.  If you check your usuage history under the orignating phone# should be PM phone#.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@whelpley48 wrote:

I need my account number and the phone number to contact your Accounts Payable Dept. please.  Need to speak to them asap.

If you know your email, you can login to your self-serve account to retrieve the info you are looking for.

Public Mobile does not have call centre.

To contact PM, use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators.

Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started. Response time can vary from a few hours up to 2 days.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You need to login to your self-serve and there in the overview page it will account number be in the right upper section in the drop-down menu.

Do you remember which email you used to register for the self-serve? Try going searching for it in your emails, but don't confuse it with the community welcome message

Need Help? Let's chat.