If you tried to reset your password and it did not work, you will need to contact moderator.
Click on question mark on right lower corner of website. Type: contact moderator. follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help.
@Wlshanks60 , you are going to need moderator team assistance to reset the password on the account. The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.
I am unable to remember password and security question answer
@Wlshanks60 contact a moderator using this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
You need to create moderator support ticket to get your password reset.
After login to your self-serve account, change your security question that you will not forget. Something that you will not forget.
Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Did you try on the 'Forgot Password'
or did you check your web browser passwords:
1. Chrome > Preferences > Passwords > Search Passwords - Click on the Eye and enter your computer password to see the password
2. Firefox > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Logins and Passwords > Save Logins > Click on the eye to reveal
3. Safari > Preferences > Passwords - Enter your computer password