Drennan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account is locked, can’t sign in, won’t let me make calls or anything 

6 REPLIES 6

C-L
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pm101helpu wrote:
Hello there;
Just wanted to offer some quick advice, that may or may not be helpful. When you get locked out of your self-serve account, you need to wait at least 24 to 48 hours before you can try to login again, assuming that you have attempted logging in more than three times.

Secondly the reason you may not be able to make calls could be due to the fact that, if you are in process of transferring/porting your cell number from a previous provider it may take up to a maximum of two hours for the process to be completed and you will receive a text message on your phone when the process is complete from public mobile.

I hope this was helpful, I wish you all the best resolving your issues.

Regarding the time it takes for a number to port, mine took 24 hours.

@pm101helpu wrote:
Hello there;
Just wanted to offer some quick advice, that may or may not be helpful. When you get locked out of your self-serve account, you need to wait at least 24 to 48 hours before you can try to login again, assuming that you have attempted logging in more than three times.

The lockout for entering the password incorrectly multiple times does not last 24 to 48 hours.  If the member has the correct e-mail address login and password, the self-serve system will start accepting it again after 1 hour.

pm101helpu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello there;

Secondly the reason you may not be able to make calls could be due to the fact that, if you are in process of transferring/porting your cell number from a previous provider it may take up to a maximum of two hours for the process to be completed and you will receive a text message on your phone when the process is complete from public mobile.

I hope this was helpful, I wish you all the best resolving your issues.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using a different browser and incognito mode.

This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Drennan1 wrote:

While waiting for the moderators, you can make a payment to restart your current plan by calling 611; reboot your phone after making the payment.

The payment can be from a credit card already associated with your account, or a voucher from a store/online:

- store locator https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

- online at recharge.com and ding.com

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Drennan1 wrote:

Do you mean you can't login in your self-serve account because you don't remember your password or you tried many times unsuccessfully?? If yes write a message to the moderator here for help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Did you change your plan or made things differently??

Need Help? Let's chat.