cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated

Amlsalih93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesturday i recieved a text of a new pin. I did not request a new pin so i went to log into my account and said that it did not exist. My service is no longer working. My next bill should not be until Feb 14th 2019 because i paid jan 14th 2019. I had to make a new account and it says my next bill is feb 26th and wants me to make a new payment. I lost all my credits i earned. I tried to msg a mod but havent heard back. I dont want to pay again because i havent gotten my full month since last payment. Not sure how my acvount dissapeared or what to do next. 

8 REPLIES 8

Muldersarah7989
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have 2 hours ago no answer me back 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Muldersarah7989

Sorry to hear about your situation, please send a private message to Moderator_team. We will be glad to access your account and help you resolve this issue. 

Thank you 

Muldersarah7989

I just reactived my accouny with a new sim card and the sik card dont work. But my numebr work in my son phone and i am with public mobile. I switch my son to public mobile fri 

Muldersarah7989

I just reactivr

@Amlsalih93 wrote:

No i do not have 2 self serve accounts. I joined public mobile about a year ago and have only ever had 1 sim. Yesturday i got a text giving me a pin. I thought it was weird so i went to log into my account and it wouldnt let me. So i figured maybe i forgot my pin so i clicked the "forgot your password" link to request a link to my email to make a new one. I put my email in and clicked send and it said there was no account with that email. Which is odd because i only have 1 email and have been using it for a year to pay my bill. So i had to create a NEW account. But my phone no longer works. It was working on saturday. So im not sure what has happened. 

@Amlsalih93The moderator team will be able to solve this when they get back to you.

Amlsalih93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No i do not have 2 self serve accounts. I joined public mobile about a year ago and have only ever had 1 sim. Yesturday i got a text giving me a pin. I thought it was weird so i went to log into my account and it wouldnt let me. So i figured maybe i forgot my pin so i clicked the "forgot your password" link to request a link to my email to make a new one. I put my email in and clicked send and it said there was no account with that email. Which is odd because i only have 1 email and have been using it for a year to pay my bill. So i had to create a NEW account. But my phone no longer works. It was working on saturday. So im not sure what has happened. 

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amlsalih93 wrote:

I tried to msg a mod but havent heard back.

@Amlsalih93

The waiting game is the only game to play at public mobile after contacting the moderator team. They will get back to you soon. During peak times response times have exceeded 72 hours but typically it is within the day.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Amlsalih93 wrote:

Yesturday i recieved a text of a new pin. I did not request a new pin so i went to log into my account and said that it did not exist. My service is no longer working. My next bill should not be until Feb 14th 2019 because i paid jan 14th 2019. I had to make a new account and it says my next bill is feb 26th and wants me to make a new payment. I lost all my credits i earned. I tried to msg a mod but havent heard back. I dont want to pay again because i havent gotten my full month since last payment. Not sure how my acvount dissapeared or what to do next. 

@Amlsalih93This is difficult to follow. You now have 2 self self serve accounts? How did you register the 2nd without a new sim? Or did you buy a new sim? So now you have 2 sims and 2 lines? It sounds like you will have to wait for them to respond, only a moderator can help you access your account if this link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ does not help you

Need Help? Let's chat.