cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account blocked and number of sim card used.

marge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I just try to activate my sim card, which is what I have done. I did not recieve any email to confirm my email adress, I picked up a new number phone and when I try later on to enter in my account it's says I cannot go in and as I already activated my sim card number I cannot use it again to do the sim activation again. Any help? I try to do passeword lost and enter my email twice and same, not working.

Thanks all!

10 REPLIES 10

marge

Ok so, I did it again, and I selected to payement my voucher number. It is loading and then say Error 404, time is out, session expired...

Another problem more... What should I do? I do not want to cancel it and wait another hour...Thanks all

@marge wrote:

I did not enter the voucher number, as I did not knew I had to enter it in place of credit card information. I guess I will wait as you said, thanks a lot for your help!

In that case your SIM card is session locked and will release for activation in approximately 1 hour.  Sometimes if the payment step is processed, the SIM card would be associated with an account and cannot be reused in subsequent activation attempts. 

marge

I did not enter the voucher number, as I did not knew I had to enter it in place of credit card information. I guess I will wait as you said, thanks a lot for your help!

@marge wrote:

Thanks, 

I did not enter any payement information as I bought a voucher at superstore. So what should I do to avoid paying a plan and directly enter my prepaid plan voucher?

During the activation phase, did you enter the voucher in place of credit card information?  The activation process is not complete until payment is made.  It is possible that your SIM card is session locked and will not release for a second activation attempt for about 1 hour.  So, if the activation was not completed the first time, then wait it out and try again. 

marge

I cannot make any call as my phone say I have no services, which looks wierd a bit for me, as my phone is unlock

marge

Thanks, 

I did not enter any payement information as I bought a voucher at superstore. So what should I do to avoid paying a plan and directly enter my prepaid plan voucher?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marge, activating the account is done through this link.  You only need to do it once.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

After activation, login to the account uses this link which does not involve entering the SIM card number again.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marge wrote:

So I just try to activate my sim card, which is what I have done. I did not recieve any email to confirm my email adress, I picked up a new number phone and when I try later on to enter in my account it's says I cannot go in and as I already activated my sim card number I cannot use it again to do the sim activation again. Any help? I try to do passeword lost and enter my email twice and same, not working.

Thanks all!

@marge  When you started the activation were you kicked off before completing the activation because of an error? If that's the case then you need to wait for about an hour to try the activation again. Make sure you clear your browsers cache.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you able to make and receive calls?

You might have a incomplete activation, sim activated Self-serve not. If the case you would need to message moderator_team and ask them to reset the account. 

@marge wrote:

Thanks all!

If you never got to the payment step, wait an hour and try new account activation again.

If you did enter payment information, check if your payment was charged. If it was, insert sim card into your phone to see if the service is working.

Need Help? Let's chat.