cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account active and paid, but I have no service

jennb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! When my account renewed I lost my service. My account says it is paid and active. I read other solutions and tried them. I have powered off and on, removed the sim card and traded with another phone. My sim card didn't work in the other phone and their sim card worked with my phone, so the phone is not the issue. I reported my phone lost, logged out, powered phone off, waited awhile, logged back in reported phone found and  powered phone back on. Nothing. I tried to add $1 onto my account but each time I try it says "Unable to process this transaction. Sorry we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be veryfied." I should mention that this one of 3 accounts I have. Autopaid from the same credit card. The other two phones have had none of these  service issues. Please help, I feel I've tried everything.

23 REPLIES 23

@JOHNRJACK wrote:

I have tried since Sept 23with no solution.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JOHNRJACK

JOHNRJACK

I have tried since Sept 23with no solution.

JOHNRJACK

LightThief

If you recently join public mobile and ported your number, it may take a couple hours before all your services will work (2.5 - 3 hours) If it takes longer or it's a different scenario you would need to contact a moderator and they will refresh your services, which usually fixes the issue. 

@JOHNRJACK 

Log into your account. Go to change sim card. Check to see if the last four digits match the sim card in your phone. If they dont match immeadiately suspend your service via lost/stolen and change your password. Call your bank and credit cards and secure them . Check all other financial accounts like PayPal, Amazon etc....change passwords on email etc....

If they do match  please give us more info....make and model of phone? Plan? Recently renewed?

Can you provide more details ?  Try rebooting your phone ?  Log into your account to check the status.  Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try making your phone lost then wait 5 minutes and make it found.  If you do need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

JOHNRJACK

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jennb  sounds like the credit card lock was triggered on your account and must be reset by the moderator otherwise the $1 trick would have probably resolved your issue.

As others have mentioned best to submit a ticket to PM. 

PMST.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jennb wrote:

Yes, tried those and checked for data off and airplane mode. As my phone cannot text or make phone calls currently either. Thank you

@jennb   I was responding to @Baileylucy who posted about having problems.  I know you already tried everything.

jennb

Yes, tried those and checked for data off and airplane mode. As my phone cannot text or make phone calls currently either. Thank you

GR
Mayor / Maire

My trick to get a ticket is put talk to a human! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jennb wrote:

Trying to use this SIMon thing. I asked the question and it just gave me tips that I have already tried. How do I get a moderator person and not automated answer system?

When you talk to SIMon ask to submit ticket and then follow the prompts.

jennb

Already tried that, but thanks

@jennbType on Contact Moderator in the box with SIMon.

jennb

Trying to use this SIMon thing. I asked the question and it just gave me tips that I have already tried. How do I get a moderator person and not automated answer system?

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jennb wrote:

I tried to add $1 onto my account but each time I try it says "Unable to process this transaction. Sorry we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be veryfied."

Did you try doing this from 611 or just self serve? Try both just in case. Definitely mention this to the mods when you contact them because if the credit card got bugged it may not work next autopay. It's just really weird that it bugged out after it charged you, as you said your account is paid and active. Good luck!

@Baileylucy wrote:

This is the way i always top up my phone with nonissues before. O already tries rebooting phone and powering on and off

Sorry to hear that.  Have you tried the lost/stolen trick too?  Or topping up your account with another dollar or two? 

Edit:  Also to double check that you didn't accidently turn off your data?

Baileylucy

This is the way i always top up my phone with nonissues before. O already tries rebooting phone and powering on and off

@Baileylucy wrote:

I cant access my data even thiugh i toppes it up with a $60 voucher

Try rebooting your phone.  Also power off phone and remove SIM and afer 5 mins wait time re-insert SIM and restart phone.

Baileylucy

I cant access my data even thiugh i toppes it up with a $60 voucher

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators since you tried entry trick the chances are they are the only ones who can help

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jennb wrote:

Help! When my account renewed I lost my service. My account says it is paid and active. I read other solutions and tried them. I have powered off and on, removed the sim card and traded with another phone. My sim card didn't work in the other phone and their sim card worked with my phone, so the phone is not the issue. I reported my phone lost, logged out, powered phone off, waited awhile, logged back in reported phone found and  powered phone back on. Nothing. I tried to add $1 onto my account but each time I try it says "Unable to process this transaction. Sorry we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be veryfied." I should mention that this one of 3 accounts I have. Autopaid from the same credit card. The other two phones have had none of these  service issues. Please help, I feel I've tried everything.

It does seem like you have tried everything possible and if your phone service is still not restored you'll need to submit a ticket via SIMon to moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.