cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Set up/ activation

padrams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from Rogers to Public Mobile around 10 EST on 08 Dec 2016.

Issues:

1. I am not able to log in with my user ID and password

2. Not sure whether my number is ported over?

3. Received an error message on the last step page " Sorry, your account activation request failed...." but the payment was processed from 135.60

4. Auto renewal date showng as 01.01.2017 Vs 08 Mar 2017 5.

Can you activate the 12 GB promo plan ( I bought the SIM card during the promo period last month)

Sorry too many questions:)

Thanks Padma

2 REPLIES 2

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hello Padma, welcome to Public Mobile (you're part-way here!)

Sounds like you've encountered the porting glitch that happens to some. If your credit card was charged, then unfortunately, yes, you'll need the help of a moderator. I say "unfortunately" because there's a bit of a backlog on getting a response.

To speed up a response and resolution, you should try sending a private message to one of the moderators. Easiest way to do this is to go onto the Users Online page and find someone with a MODtag beside their name. Hover your mouse over the name and you'll see a pop-up with an orange Send Message. Make sure to include either your phone number or account number and the details you posted here. That way they can get working on your issue when they read your message.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll tag a mod for you.

@Shazia_K I honestly don't know how long you're working until, but keep up the good work. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.