cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account STILL not working!!!!

Amer6969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment with a top up voucher on the same day my service was suspended. This was August 7th. The suspension was FINALLY lifted today, August 14th, an entire week later. But now, when I try to make a local call it says I don't have a long distance add on included in my plan. Which I do, I'm on an unlimited canada wide talk and text plan. Also, I'm paying $15 for 500MB of data that NEVER works. I've tried power cycling my phone, taking out the battery and SIM card, reporting it lost/stolen then found, turning airplane mode on/off. Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Amer6969 wrote:

I made a payment with a top up voucher on the same day my service was suspended. This was August 7th. The suspension was FINALLY lifted today, August 14th, an entire week later. But now, when I try to make a local call it says I don't have a long distance add on included in my plan. Which I do, I'm on an unlimited canada wide talk and text plan. Also, I'm paying $15 for 500MB of data that NEVER works. I've tried power cycling my phone, taking out the battery and SIM card, reporting it lost/stolen then found, turning airplane mode on/off. Please help!!

After trying lost/stolen phone trick, add $1 to your account may trigger PM system to run the provision software again.  If $1 does not work, you have to contact moderator again.  Sorry.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

When you dial, try dialing a 1 ahead of area code. See if that completes your call and let us know.

I couldn't find a $15 / 500MB add-on for use in Canada. Log into My Account and Data & Add-on to confirm. The data add-on you have is likely for the 10 Day US Roaming Data Add-on....for use in America only...not Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.