cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

Linda123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Currently I have a $25-30 Days plan. If I deactivate the service by non-payment for  60 days (because I will go oversea), and after that I come back and resume the service, do I need to repay for those two-month service(in total $50)? or just top up $25 to restart a new billing cycle?  Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Suspend the account for 90 days and then make a payment before the suspension payment nds to reactivate the account. You will not pay for the time you are away.

@Linda123 wrote:

thank you for your help!

Not paying and suspending an account means those months don't need to be paid for, so you can resume paying once you return.  Just pay before the 90 day of suspension if you want to keep your account active.

Linda123

thank you for your help!

Linda123

awesome! thanks!

@Linda123 wrote:

Thank you for your reply!

But do I need to pay back the absent months? or just simply pay for the new billing cycle

Thanks again,

No!

Linda123

Thank you for your reply!

But do I need to pay back the absent months? or just simply pay for the new billing cycle

Thanks again,

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Linda123 wrote:

Hi,

Currently I have a $25-30 Days plan. If I deactivate the service by non-payment for  60 days (because I will go oversea), and after that I come back and resume the service, do I need to repay for those two-month service(in total $50)? or just top up $25 to restart a new billing cycle?  Thank you!

You can have 90 days of suspension (non-payment) before your account and number are de-activated, just top up your account around  day 85-88 to keep your account from being lost.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can suspend your account for up to 90 days.

However, at your next plan renewal date, you can defer payment and place the account in suspension for up to 90 days before making the next payment which will restore your account to active status.Note that if more than 90 days have passed in suspend, your account and SIM card will be permanently deactivated.

You could remove your credit card if you have autopay setup.  You could reactive your account when you return and add back your credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.