cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

Amulya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There

I am Reactivating my Public Mobile account as porting back from Koodo and want to keep the same email address that is =====@gmail.com, i have already purchased a new card ...once activated will port my number in to this network 

please help  

17 REPLIES 17

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Amul wrote:

Do the moderators take 24-48 hrs to reply ? Or should be anytime soon 

In the past week, have got responses back within 24 hours everytime.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AmulIt could take them up to 48+ hours to reply depending on their workload. They also don't work 24/7.

@Amul wrote:

Usually within 48 hours but lately some have waited longer. Hopefully, they are getting closer to 48 if not better by now. I've seen some people recently say it took less. Good sign!

Amul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Amul

Good to know .. ya me too had to use a different email for this number 

tehowennathe

I was with PM then went to Lucky Mobile. When PM got the Canada US plan I came back to PM. The email that was used when I was first with PM is still the current email I use on my new PM account. It works perfectly with no issues. Should be no issue at all.

Amul

Yes the number was from Rogers originally .. it’s with Koodo now and it is still working .. thank you so much for replying early in the morning .. I’ll click the moderators link 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AmulIt looks like you will need to get the moderators involved via this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It looks like the number is in a number block that belongs to Rogers.

Also put your Koodo SIM card back into your phone to make sure it is working too.

Amul

A5EB469F-250A-4FC4-8F75-B2829C6B629E.png

Still not slowing me 

@Amulya 

You just need to go here to get your number transferred.. Select transfer and enter your number. NO you dont' need to call Koodo to get your number released, but make sure your Koodo account is still active.

New NumberNew NumberThe website can be glitchy and overloaded at times, it is best to make sure your browser is freshly restart, free from add ons like Adblockers and cleared of cache.

Amulya

Its Post paid ...any Reson why its doing that ...do i have to call Koodo to release the number?

Amulya

its Post Paid

Karnbot13
Is it a koodo prepaid account? You'll need the moderators if it is

Amulya

i went into the " change my Number" option to port number over from Koodo, says " Oops something went wrong , but dont panic " trying logging back in 

tried multiple times doesnt work , any other steps i can take ?

Regards

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AmulyaTo avoid complications I suggest you use a new email address.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Amulya  I think you should message the moderator_team first to ask about keeping the same email as before! Or put your email address and add +new or something and that will work also

Need Help? Let's chat.