cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Re-activate/Re-instate!!??

kegly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I was out of country for three month and could not make my phone payments.  Now I have problem to activate my Publick Mobile account? What should I do to re-activate it? I have phone and SIM card I used previously. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oops, I may have misread the original post. If the account has been inactive for *less* than 90 days definitely follow @LEGO‘s post to reinstate it and get yourself back up and running. 

kegly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I'll try it

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kegly If you left country while your account was still active, you might be able to recover it. When did your service expire? Count 90 days from that day. If less then 90 days passed form that day you are in luck. Pay for your service and contact Moderators_Team so that they reactivate your plan.

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe after 90 days of being inactive your account is wiped. There’s no way to retrieve it once that happens. You’d have to purchase a new SIM and set up a new account with a new number. Sorry. 

Need Help? Let's chat.