cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Plan information

RandyWM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Is it just me (and my spouse) or is anyone else having trouble accessing their account information?

I have tried a few times on both of our accounts and it keeps asking me to sign out and back in again, but I keep getting an "Oops...something went wrong" (or something like that) message.

I want to look into our accounts as both of us signed up for the $25.00 plan last month to become active this month and I have my data applied, but she does not.

Unfortunately, I can't see what our plans show currently.

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@RandyWM  so did neither of you have a data plan previously? Maybe something is wrong in her phone setting preventing cell data from working? 

Terry

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RandyWM wrote:

Hello all,

Is it just me (and my spouse) or is anyone else having trouble accessing their account information?

I have tried a few times on both of our accounts and it keeps asking me to sign out and back in again, but I keep getting an "Oops...something went wrong" (or something like that) message.

I want to look into our accounts as both of us signed up for the $25.00 plan last month to become active this month and I have my data applied, but she does not.

Unfortunately, I can't see what our plans show currently.

Cheers!

If the fresh browser or incognito mode doesn't work, you may need to wait another hour before retrying to sign in.  After too many attempts the system will lock you out.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

I just tried was able to get in..

Please try deleting you history/cookie cache....after that close browser and open a fresh one..

If that don't work open an Incognito browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.