cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Issues

Rochelle04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just registered and paid with the voucher..i got the confirmation email saying everrything is good.........when i log in with the email it says not verified...help pls

11 REPLIES 11

vcadieux

I don't think his is related as other people would also have the issue when porting...probably something went wrong during the registration.

A moderator will definitely be able to fix the issue.

@Rochelle04  no, you should still be able to get in your account 

Rochelle04

do you think because i ported a number thats the issue?

Rochelle04

thank you

@Rochelle04 wrote:

@CS_Agent can i get help asappp pls

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

No, don't sign up again.  You should click on the envelope on the top right of the screen and write a message to the Moderator_Team team 

Rochelle04

@CS_Agent can i get help asappp pls

Rochelle04

hmmmm would i be able to sign up again or no?

You might have to message the moderator_team for help.  If you received the email it means they have the right email address unless where you create the username (Email)  you mispelled it

Rochelle04

yeah i did...the email says welcome shows me the plan...now let me try to log in with that eaxact email and nothing

GR
Mayor / Maire

You did register online and set up the self serve account in the activation?  

Need Help? Let's chat.