cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Disabled after 90 Days

simonharlton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been disabled after 90 days of no payment - I have purchased a new SIM card, but I am not able to log into my account with my username (e-mail address) as it has been disbaled. How can i log back in?

Thank you,

Simon

7 REPLIES 7

@wetcoaster wrote:

@simonharlton wrote:

Thank you for the reply, I tried to reactivate with my new SIM card, but I am not able to use my e-mail address as it says it is not available.

Due to back end limitations you will need to sign up with a different e-mail address (aliases work).

Koodo has a workaround for this.  I have used it.  It is probably a matter of policy and whether the moderators know how to apply the workaround.

@simonharlton wrote:

Thank you for the reply, I tried to reactivate with my new SIM card, but I am not able to use my e-mail address as it says it is not available.

Even though the account is so called deactivated, it's still in the system.  This is why you can't reuse the email address.  I suggest using an email alias.  If you really must have your old email address back, discuss it with the moderator team to see what they can do for you. 

@simonharlton wrote:

Due to back end limitations you will need to sign up with a different e-mail address (aliases work).

simonharlton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@simonharlton wrote:

My account has been disabled after 90 days of no payment - I have purchased a new SIM card, but I am not able to log into my account with my username (e-mail address) as it has been disbaled. How can i log back in?

Thank you,

Simon

After 90 days, your account had been closed. You may try active new SIM card and set up new account.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@simonharlton  Unfortunately, after 90 days of being suspended, and account is closed off permanently, and the number is returned to the pool of available numbers.  You will need to create a new account with a new phone number.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to create a whole 'nuther account now. Once the 90 days has past your old account is closed for good. Good luck and welcome back.

Need Help? Let's chat.