cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Creation

spindrift
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have been using my phone and plan for a few months. Now, I need to make a change to the account. 

When I go to login, it says that I do not have an account under my email address, so I put in my phone number and it says that my number has been registered to an account already...which then asks me to verify my email address, which delivers the message "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

I am stuck in a loop! I just need to create/get into my account! 

Thanks for the help,

- G

6 REPLIES 6

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you registered different email address or mistyped it when you were signing up

If you can't remember best contact moderators directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

If you activated online you created a self service account.  @spindrift did you try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account? Thanks. Stay safe.  If this fails, contact the moderators as mentioned vy @iliketotalk above.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@spindrift I would ask moderators for help. They will tell you the needed info and give you access back.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@spindrift  It's possible that there was a typo when entering your email during activation. To verify your username submit a ticket to PM and ask them to check the email on your account. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@spindrift contact the moderator  click the ? bottom right corner to contact moderators ask Simon  to speak to a human to generate a ticket  check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours check the envelope in the top right corner for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.