cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account Activation

Hey, I'm trying to set up a new account, apparently, there was an error and I was told to email to sort it out. I can't log into my account and I didn't receive a welcome email either. I'm getting texts from you guys though.
Tags (1)

Re: Account Activation

Also when I try to reset my password it tells me that my email can't be verified.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jaybird sorry you're having so much trouble. You may want to message the mods directly to get to the bottom of this.

Here's the link to contact the moderators.

Done, thanks. Just thought I'd try tagging the mods too...cause that was step two.

Oracle

@Jaybird, unfortunately if you haven't heard back fromt eh mods yet it won't be until tomorrow now as they have left for the day

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good call @Jaybird. They are generally pretty fast. Good luck!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish you all the best, but if you do have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. please email me, and i am not MOD 

Good morning @Jaybird,

thank you for contacting us regarding your new activation!

This is confirmation that we have received your private message and we will look into it shortly. Please expect a reply soon Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mary

**Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.**
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM @Jaybird