cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation on November 18

caiqueferreira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear,

I activated my account on November 18, but i am not seeing the promotion(-$10) during 6 months. Can you check what happened, please?

Yours,

Caique

5 REPLIES 5

caiqueferreira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi thank you for your feedback. 

I got a 40$ plan with a referal. 

Correct me if I am wrong. 

My discount should be in the first month 10$ (referal) + 10$ (plan discount) = 20.

The second month should be just 10$.

Am I right?

Yours,

Caique

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@caiqueferreira  You need to submit a ticket to PM so that they can investigate by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@caiqueferreira wrote:

Dear,

I activated my account on November 18, but i am not seeing the promotion(-$10) during 6 months. Can you check what happened, please?

Yours,

Caique

When you log into your self serve do you see any funds put into the Available Funds Account at the top of the page.  I believe this is where the $10 will be placed.  Check your payment history you should see the deposit of there as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@caiqueferreira wrote:

Dear,

Yours,

Caique

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assisstance. Type "missing rewards"...then follow instructions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to terms:

• Only plans $35/mo or greater are eligible for this offer.
  • Eligible customers will receive $10 credit for months 1-6, then resume paying full price from month 7 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

If you meet those conditions then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.