cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Self Serve account without knowing the email address.

DPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I need access to my account but I don't know what email address (or username) was used to set up the account.  How can I regain access to my account?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

DPM

Thanks.  Good thinking but I tried that.

DPM

Thanks.  Good thinking but I did set one up.

DPM

Thanks, good thinking.

DPM

Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@DPM Another way to find out which email was used, you can try to reset your self-serve password here. Type in the email you think you used, and see if the system takes you to 2nd step. If your email is not linked to any account, it will give you an error. However, if you used a random email and you cannot recall, you must reach out to the moderator team so they can change it.  

If you activated at a store, then you must create an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DPM wrote:

Hello,

I need access to my account but I don't know what email address (or username) was used to set up the account.  How can I regain access to my account?

Thanks

@DPM Maybe you didn't set one up? If that is the case. Click here to register your selfserve account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DPM wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

You should have received a welcome email from PM after activation.

Check your email inbox and spam folder.  If there is an email typo during activation, you will not get the welcome email, you need to send a private message to moderator for fix it.  Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DPM wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time). Do note that presenting the following will speed up the process in confirming your identity:

"If you do not have access to your PIN#  you can provide 3 elements of the following information: Date of Birth, Address with Postal Code, Home or business contact number, Commonly called numbers or text messages (SMS), Last top-up amount and the date, the Last booster purchased and the date or Email address."

Need Help? Let's chat.