cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About usage for 2018

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How can I view and print from public mobile the amount spent each moth on my cell phone for my accounting purposes, can I get a print out of $$$ spent for the year.

Thanks

Raghu

8 REPLIES 8

raghu

I have to get it from public mobile 40 x12 I cannot tell them it has to be from public mobile.

Thanks

Raghu

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raghu  short answer is no.  

linked is what i was asked for when i requested an invoice.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070#M52476

what plan are you on? since tehre are no overages etc say you are on a $40 plan wondering of you can simply ask for a summary receipt stating $40x12 ?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

I do not want to carry 12 statement showing the debit for public mobile usage a I want to know whether I can get a printout of all payments I made for 2018. Thanks all for helping me resolve this issue.

Raghu

@raghuUnless you can as @ShawnC13 suggested look over your own accounts, your only option is to get the statements as @RobertQc suggested from the moderator team, then you can edit them to 1 document, copy / paste / edit into "one" page you can print off. Its not that difficult.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your requirement along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. For this info also include: name on the account, complete mailing address, and email address.

Normally they answer within in few days, but this data package will take several weeks.

Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message.

FYI: Many people find that their credit card records suffice.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

raghu

Thanks for the info.

Raghu

raghu

Hello,

I do not want to carry 12 statement showing the debit for public mobile usage a I want to know whether I can get a printout of all payments I made for 2018. Thanks all for helping me resolve this issue.

Raghu

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@raghu wrote:

How can I view and print from public mobile the amount spent each moth on my cell phone for my accounting purposes, can I get a print out of $$$ spent for the year.

Thanks

Raghu

Just to add to the answer from @RobertQc, how did you pay for your service?  If by Credit Card you will see what you paid at each renewal.  If you are looking for an actual receipt for your payments as directed contact the mods but it is not a quick process I know people that have waited over 30 for this information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@raghu wrote:

Thanks

Raghu

@raghuPublic Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. (Only transaction history for approximately 6 months) Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information for your request including dates of statements so the moderator team can work without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays.

Be patient, I have heard this process takes around 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.