cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my denit visa it wan't work

Santos73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nice to use public mobile signal and other promotion reward.god bless to all.actualy i am planing get sim for wife and daughter.thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

@Santos73 Glad you were able to have this all figured out! 

Have an amazing day!

Santos73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi.gblackma good morning.when i frist time my payment.i dont know where is it.and ill came back at the store to ask where shuold pay my payment bill.said to me.go to online PM.i try to sign up .it wan't accept my visa debit card.so i didn't to continew my applying autopayment untill now.thanks for your helf to find rhe aolustion about my proble.its very for me i have no car.i pay i dwntwon .thank you to all the members.have a great and wonderfull day to every one.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Santos73 

Do you have problem with payment for the sim card or with payments of your phone account?

Welcome to Publicmobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the community @Santos73 currently the cheapest option is to buy your SIM card from Canadian cell supplies https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

You can buy up to 2 Sims per week for $2.99 each.

Now, is there a problem with your Visa? What do you mean by it won't work? Could you please elaborate a little? Thanks.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Santos73 hi is there a question in there somewhere?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Santos73 wrote:

Nice to use public mobile signal and other promotion reward.god bless to all.actualy i am planing get sim for wife and daughter.thanks 

Glad to hear! Pick them up at canadiancellsupplies.com right now they are 2.99ea only allowed 2 per week. 

Do you have an issue with your payment not working? 

¿Tiene algún problema con su pago?

Have a wonderful evening!

Need Help? Let's chat.