cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About $10 credit for the activating, does it give to every one?

TLGuan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I actived 4 PM SIM cards for my whole family. Today, I was told all of them received a $10 credit except me. I don't know if I am the special one or I need to trigger something to active this credit. Waiting for the answer...Smiley Frustrated

7 REPLIES 7

That was my guess, you activated your account without using a referal code and then you used your referal code to activate the other three new accounts. Too bad you didn't ask for a referal code from someone before starting. You will be getting 3 x $1 per month though so soon you will get the $10 and more back!

AE_Collector

TLGuan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wonderful. Thanks a lot.Smiley Very Happy

@ChuckYeah May be put that screenshot in a spoiler tag?

Spoiler
Like this

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

One other question, were you the first account set up and did you have someone else's referral code?

If you did not have a code to start, that may be why.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan wrote:

Yesterday I actived 4 PM SIM cards for my whole family. Today, I was told all of them received a $10 credit except me. I don't know if I am the special one or I need to trigger something to active this credit. Waiting for the answer...Smiley Frustrated

One sim was the refer'er while 3 others were the refer'ees ? Or were all 4 refer'ees from a previous account ?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TLGuan 

With your account, did you enter a friend referral code on activation of SIM card?  If you did, you should be receiving $10 credit within 72 hours (usually within 24 hours).

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It CAN take up to 72 hrs for the $10 to be added. It won't be used for 30 days at renewal.

So wait a couple of days and if it still isn't there, contact @CS_Agent .

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.