cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Young2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A failure in porting phone number and want a refund

Hello there,

I was attracted by the low price public mobile offered. But my porting process is so difficult and cannot be processed. I cannot receive any phone or msg from others who not with Telus. This is not working. And I made my payment just yesterday. Can I have my money back?

Re: A failure in posting phone number and want a refund

@Young2 wrote:

I was attracted by the low price public mobile offered. But my posting process is so difficult and cannot be processed. I cannot receive any phone or msg from others who not with Telus. This is not working. And I made my payment just yesterday. Can I have my money back?

Are you porting from Telus? The number porting process involves having the moderators process the request for you if you're coming from Telus or if number porting failed. You'll have to contact the moderators by opening a ticket at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and typing in "port request".  As you'll have to be contacting the moderators, they can process the number porting request/get this fixed for you.

Young2

But I don't want to do it anymore cause it is really inconvenient.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Young2 wrote:

hi either way 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Young2 wrote:

It will be up to the moderators to grant a refund if allowed. There are usually no refunds on prepaid plans.

76B74527-5746-4221-9EC8-BB7EA665A74D.jpeg

Young2

Can I just simply cancel the service and request a refund?

JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Young2 wrote:

If you are on autopay remove your credit card information from self service. Your account will close after 90 days if no payments are made. You need to contact moderators about a refund.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Young2 wrote:

@Young2 I suppose you can try. As others have noted, this service is prepaid and the T&C state non-refundable. Having said that, try pleading your case to a moderator. All they can do is say no.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve.

7. Provide log in info of Self Serve account.

8. Follow prompts.

Beverley2658
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Young2 I am assuming that you couldn’t port over your old number so there was no service provided but you will have to pay for the SIM. 

CFPartDeux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need Help? Let's chat.