cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Public Mobile Supervisor NEEDED!

Dragos7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far, as I see this Mobile Company REALLY HAS problems! 

I need to speak with an OFFICIAL Public Mobile Supervisor...PLEASE!

I had problems before...now its WORSE.... Not only I lost my "dicounts"...but I lost complectly usage of my phone...also NOBODY answer me so far!

I have a PREPAY option activated LONG AGO, why on Earth you dissabled my phone?

Shame on you guys(especially those who get "likes") ...if you are paid by Public mobile to show to people how "good " you are....you wrong!

So, I want an official representative from Public Mobile to talk with....!

Thank you for your time!

P.S. I`m not start again to explain everybody, what problems I had before...anyway  those who want to "help" better to fix up the computers data of Public Mobile to not let the customers without ph usage! 

I still cant use my phone yet! Dont come with childishness explanations on me again...please!

17 REPLIES 17

hxj140
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dragos7 

I can't really comment on whether there are problems because I have not found myself in your situation or a similar situation.

There are only two times I needed help from a moderator: once when I had a stuck port and when I needed a PUK code for a locked sim. Both situations were resolved quickly and I have not needed to contact them for myself of any of three family members who are also PM customers.

Hopefully, the issues get resolved.

I know these sorts of problems can be very frustrating but, before deciding to leave PM for another carrier, do your research. I think you will find that carriers who offer 24/7 telephone support and retail stores charge accordingly through monthly service charges.

Dragos7

@Anonymous

Yes, they confirm the issue(you right!)...about my card it`s all ok, I`m using it daily!

Thank you, have a good one!

Dragos7

@will13am

Do not send me any msg/s again, please! If you feel like an "smart ass"...then do it with others...not with me...!
You do not know, what was at the beginning. As well, this time, they have again problems...So,feel free to avoid me, ok? Thank you!

Dragos7
Yes, I will..I`m looking into it!

Dragos7

@hxj140

Now its all clear...they really have some problems(I did received answer from them)...hopefully they will fix it!

Yes, I really had and still have problems...

Dragos7

@stonechucker

Do not send me any other messages like that...again, please!...Do you know what txt did I receive from them...? No...you DO NOT KNOW! So, please stop with childishness msg/s!

Thank you!

hxj140

It's too bad that you are having such problems.

I did lots research before joining public mobile. I knew exactly what services and support I would receive if I ran into any trouble. So far, no problems which I very glad about. In fact, I ported my number from Bell on Thursday and it could not have been easier.

Go PM!

@Dragos7, everyone gets that text message 2 days before top up payment is due.  If you read entire message, it says do not worry if on AutoPay.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am, yes take the high road.  Even if this gets resolved there'll still be that bitter taste regardless.  Even if there was a supervisor, they still wouldn't be able to satisfy anyways.  No damage control/recovery possible on this one in my opinion.  

@Dragos7 wrote:
"Civility" you want? How `s that:
1- When I activate this account I had 5h in the front of computer and I needed the phone because I had an hospitalized person...
2-When I came in other Province I start to receive the texts with delay...
3-Now...a major problem. I set the autopay long ago...I received a txt that " there isnt enough money in your account to renew your plan"....Why is that when I set it the auto payment...and my credit card no. is on my profile! They can take everytime when the time is due...right?
And you tell me about "civility"...?
What I did wrong so far? Why they behave like that...?

I don't really want to debate this with you.  If you insist, let's start with item 1.  You are saying that it took 5 hours to activate?  Most of us take 5 minutes.  Where should the finger be pointed at.  I won't continue on because there is no point.  You are talking about the past which can't be changed.  For the present, all that you can do is reach out to the moderator team, explain your problem in full detail and wait for them to fix it. 

justinbeaudoin

The way I see it is that Public Mobile is great for people who can help themselves. If you can deal with using the services available on their forum and don't need much support then they are perfect. If you are a person who needs support and supervisiors you should consider another provider. 

The reason these plans are so cheap is because there is no "supervisor" per se. 

Good luck with solving your issue for sure, try the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Dragos7,

I second what both @NDesai and @will13am have stated.  The only service you will get from PM is a MOD, which I'm sure you've already reached out to.  So all you really can do is wait until a MOD gets to your message which is in their triage list.  Putting this message up won't make them get to your issue any faster because it's a first come first serve basis.

With all that said, if you're going through all this headache with your service and it's not working out, maybe PM is just not for you.  Maybe I'm just the lucky one, but I've been with PM just a bit over a year and have never really had any major problems (knock on wood). Except for the first 1-2 days of activation.  If this is causing you so much grief then it's a good thing you're not on a contract.  Just switch to another provider.  Is saving a few dollars really worth it.  If I was in your shoes I would have left a long time ago.  Forget about the "principle", I care about my sanity, and the need for decent service should not be this difficult.  I suggest you just find another company.  PROBLEM SOLVED Smiley LOL

Dragos7
I didnt take any US...and yes it was expired....now is active ...I followed again the instructions...I used my credit card ..paid 2x( to be sure its going to take any effect) but I cant see any amount on, in my profile...it disappears my payment history too...I will check again tomorrow...Im very busy at the moment and they give me hard time again...Anyway...I`m dissappointed of their service!

Dragos7
"Civility" you want? How `s that:
1- When I activate this account I had 5h in the front of computer and I needed the phone because I had an hospitalized person...
2-When I came in other Province I start to receive the texts with delay...
3-Now...a major problem. I set the autopay long ago...I received a txt that " there isnt enough money in your account to renew your plan"....Why is that when I set it the auto payment...and my credit card no. is on my profile! They can take everytime when the time is due...right?
And you tell me about "civility"...?
What I did wrong so far? Why they behave like that...?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dragos7, calm down.  Ranting solves nothing.  If you think you have been dealt a bad hand and meet criteria for a CCTS complaint, go for it.  Here is more on that dispute resolution mechanism.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

If you are here to seek meaningful help to resolve an issue, let's discuss your problem with some civility. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Dragos7 Login to your account and see the status of your account. If it's expired, then something is gone wrong with renewal. If you purchased a US add-on recently, it might have caused an issue. Are you at least getting any signal?

There is no supervisor for Public Mobile so you will not get to talk with anyone. Only support you get is via Private Message and i believe they are closed for the day. So you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get back to you as soon as they can. 

BTW, we are customers just like you and we do not get paid wages for helping users. It is just our hobby 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.