cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8GB data for $50 plan is for a month or per day?

manuadiga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@manuadiga wrote:

Back in India, you do get daily 3gb data and it is cheaper the $50. So I wanted to check.

You are not going to get any celluar service in Canada that includes 3GB per day for even close to $50 per month.  As to the question of 8GB being per day or per month, the price is advertised for being for 30 days of service, so I can't see Public Mobile then advertising a per day data amount. If they were to do that, I would also expect a per day price to be advertised.

manuadiga

Back in India, you do get daily 3gb data and it is cheaper the $50. So I wanted to check.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@manuadiga wrote:

I want to know where you previously had a phone plan where it was 8GB a day and $50.  That is crazy amounts lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@manuadigaYes 8Gb for 30 days

Correct...unless it gets used up. Then the data will just stop working untilnext renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manuadiga wrote:

To confirm my understanding, 8GB data for 30 days. Correct??

Yes. None of these plans are per day.

manuadiga

To confirm my understanding, 8GB data for 30 days. Correct??

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is for 30 days. So, approximately a month. If the month is of 31 days, the payment for the next month happens 1 day before 

For example if the payment was made on January 2, the next payment will be February 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manuadiga wrote:

30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.