cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

7 days of wait and the issue is solved, finally

Hi @Moderator_Team

 

I have been waiting for 6 days, plus initially 3 days for my first request to solve my issue.

Please help rectify my incorrect DATA only plan back to the original 8.5GB + unlimited NA calls plan.

 

It's getting fraustrated. It's been more than a week having no service.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@hzmy wrote:

Hi @Moderator_Team

 

I have been waiting for 5 days, plus initially 3 days for my first request to solve my issue.

Please help rectify my incorrect DATA only plan back to the original 8.5GB + unlimited NA calls plan.

 

It's getting fraustrated. It's been more than a week having no service.


I am not sure why the @Moderator_Team@@ they changed your plan.   My experience with my issues is moderators don't even bother reading your PM, they respond back with complete BS and don't fix the issues at hand. By doing this they make things even worse than your original issues 

Oracle

Re: 5 days of wait but no response

Assuming you have sent a private message to the moderators, it's a waiting game. Unfortunately, you are currently the winner of the longest wait time. Robot Frustrated

Not much we can do but commiserate. You could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.


>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@surreyboz wrote:

@hzmy wrote:

Hi @Moderator_Team

 

I have been waiting for 5 days, plus initially 3 days for my first request to solve my issue.

Please help rectify my incorrect DATA only plan back to the original 8.5GB + unlimited NA calls plan.

 

It's getting fraustrated. It's been more than a week having no service.


I am not sure why the @Moderator_Team@@ they changed your plan.   My experience with my issues is moderators don't even bother reading your PM, they respond back with complete BS and don't fix the issues at hand. By doing this they make things even worse than your original issues 


So what happened is, initially, I had an activation problem, and they fixed it after 3 days.
I tested one call, and one text msg, and it worked at that time.

Then I said, could you please reset my plan, given it's 3 days of loss of service? They said sure.

And then, they changed my plan to a data only plan, the 6+2GB one.

And I cannot make phone call any more again.

 

For the life of me, I can't figure out why that happened.

6ce5b2cd2289314c284c25deff7a5a80.png

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@Luddite wrote:

Assuming you have sent a private message to the moderators, it's a waiting game. Unfortunately, you are currently the winner of the longest wait time. Robot Frustrated

Not much we can do but commiserate. You could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.


I bought a chatr card during when I have the activation problem in the first 3 days.

 

And thanks for declaring me for the winner of the longest wait time. I hope it's a life time winner, and no one else shall take it from me. Smiley Tongue

 

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@surreyboz wrote:

@hzmy wrote:

Hi @Moderator_Team

 

I have been waiting for 5 days, plus initially 3 days for my first request to solve my issue.

Please help rectify my incorrect DATA only plan back to the original 8.5GB + unlimited NA calls plan.

 

It's getting fraustrated. It's been more than a week having no service.


I am not sure why the @Moderator_Team@@ they changed your plan.   My experience with my issues is moderators don't even bother reading your PM, they respond back with complete BS and don't fix the issues at hand. By doing this they make things even worse than your original issues 


I'm sure that's not deliberate.  When people have a whole bunch of messages to read through, sometimes people rush.  The messages may be skimmed through or misunderstood and the reply given not appropriate to the question.  It could happen to anyone.  People sometimes make mistakes.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@computergeek541 wrote:

@surreyboz wrote:

@hzmy wrote:

Hi @Moderator_Team

 

I have been waiting for 5 days, plus initially 3 days for my first request to solve my issue.

Please help rectify my incorrect DATA only plan back to the original 8.5GB + unlimited NA calls plan.

 

It's getting fraustrated. It's been more than a week having no service.


I am not sure why the @Moderator_Team@@ they changed your plan.   My experience with my issues is moderators don't even bother reading your PM, they respond back with complete BS and don't fix the issues at hand. By doing this they make things even worse than your original issues 


I'm sure that's not deliberate.  When people have a whole bunch of messages to read through, sometimes people rush.  The messages may be skimmed through or misunderstood and the reply given not appropriate to the question.  It could happen to anyone.  People sometimes make mistakes.


One thing I would say is, no one will do it deliberately.

But still, I would say, I didn't say anything confusing or unclear.

 

Also they tried to solve the issue fast without being careful, it actually wasted more time in the end.

Oracle

Re: 5 days of wait but no response


@hzmy wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Assuming you have sent a private message to the moderators, it's a waiting game. Unfortunately, you are currently the winner of the longest wait time. Robot Frustrated

Not much we can do but commiserate. You could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.


I bought a chatr card during when I have the activation problem in the first 3 days.

 

And thanks for declaring me for the winner of the longest wait time. I hope it's a life time winner, and no one else shall take it from me. Smiley Tongue

 


That is just during the current long wiat times.  During the fall promo there were wait times of like 3 weeks.  I have experienced the same actions by moderators as you have where they will quickly do something to fix what they think is the problem but it doesn't fix the issue at all and makes it worse.


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 6 days of wait but no response


@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hzmy wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Assuming you have sent a private message to the moderators, it's a waiting game. Unfortunately, you are currently the winner of the longest wait time. Robot Frustrated

Not much we can do but commiserate. You could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.


I bought a chatr card during when I have the activation problem in the first 3 days.

 

And thanks for declaring me for the winner of the longest wait time. I hope it's a life time winner, and no one else shall take it from me. Smiley Tongue

 


That is just during the current long wiat times.  During the fall promo there were wait times of like 3 weeks.  I have experienced the same actions by moderators as you have where they will quickly do something to fix what they think is the problem but it doesn't fix the issue at all and makes it worse.


Ya, but the recent promo is not as good as the original falls promotion. Not even close.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: 6 days of wait but no response

@hzmy

Screenshot_2019-01-09-09-33-21.png