cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6GB Data add-on not credited

Sonalb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As per new activation offer on 22June 2021, additional benefit of 6GB data add-on hasn't been credited to account.

Can you please advise, when will it be credited?

20 REPLIES 20

@darlicious 

I find that if I type and then post and get the big red message I can still go “back” (on my iPad at least) and see what I typed, copy it and then see where the topic just flew off to to try again. It certainly can be frustrating to lose everything and with the level of info you regularly include in your posts I too would be lining up for the at third regimen (which likely leads to more) of “Shots” for Covid(?).

AE_Collector

alidastagir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey yes I saw the offer from mobile klinik 

Sonalb

@hTideGnow thanks for the empathy..

And your curiosity 😊

@Sonalb  glad it works for you.

no, I didn't get this offer, i am just curious   🙂

Sonalb

@hTideGnow is the same for you? 

Sonalb

Contacted moderator and received the credit.. No proof shown 

@Sonalb  so, it was added after you contacted the mod and showed them the proof? or you didn't do anything and it just got added automatically after couple days?

Sonalb

The 6 gb add on credited as expected... 

Sonalb

6 gb add on credited as expected 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Here's a tip...compose in some other text editor and then when you're ready...copy then paste into this editor and Post...done. I hardly think that in that moment of copy/paste/post that you'd be hit with the red box of death. Fortunately with a desktop browser we see the red box before clicking Post. Alas for other browsers.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sonalb 

The details of this CCS/PM partnership offer were vague on the CCS website but generally bonus data add ons have terms and conditions that state they will be added within 30 days of activation. If you do not recieve it in your account by your first renewal contact the moderators to add it to your account at that time.

Has this been moved yet......am I safe to retype my post to the OP?

@Sonalb 

Canadian Cell Supplies plans $25+?

@Sonalb wrote:

No, other mobile store

Glad to know that there are some deals going around from selected store..

do you mind to share which one is that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sonalb : The moderators are on it. Check your envelope icon up top by your rocket avatar  to continue with them.

Sonalb

No, other mobile store

yes, there was another thread about this last week:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/New-activation-offer-not-received/m-p...

@CS_Agent  , thanks for jumping on this and helping the OP quickly

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm curious too alonside @hTideGnow 🙂

Props to mods for jumping in here so quickly... love that authentication link!  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Sonalb   , did you get this offer from Mobile Klinik?  

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Edited by moderator ***

Need Help? Let's chat.