cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6-digit code - Incorrect

Just got a PM phone line today.

Trying to create an account, and it keeps saying my 6-digit code that was texted to me is Incorrect.  No number to call.  Regretting this choice so far.....

Who do  get help from?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: 6-digit code - Incorrect

@JYAT wrote:

Trying to create an account, and it keeps saying my 6-digit code that was texted to me is Incorrect.  No number to call.  Regretting this choice so far.....

Who do  get help from?

Sorry you are having trouble with your 6 digit code, often the regret is only for a few days when problems happen but all the rest of the time the cheaper price for this service easily makes up for it. It just seems bad now Smiley Happy The 6 digit code is case sensitive if you are sure you have entered it correctly you will need to request a new one. To request a new one only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JYAT

The 6-digit code is case sensitive. 

Can you request to get a new code to try again?

Highlighted
Oracle

Why are you trying to create an account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I understand it is case sensitive, so i entered it EXACTLY as it was texted to me.

How do I request a new one?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

Why are you trying to create an account?

I had activated one account online and one account at London Drug.  The account was not created for the LD activation.  When I tried to create my online account, it sent me a text message with 6 digit of numbers and letters.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JYAT wrote:

I understand it is case sensitive, so i entered it EXACTLY as it was texted to me.

How do I request a new one?

My 6 digit code works.  If you cannot request a new code, you need to send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JYAT wrote:

Who do  get help from?

Sorry you are having trouble with your 6 digit code, often the regret is only for a few days when problems happen but all the rest of the time the cheaper price for this service easily makes up for it. It just seems bad now Smiley Happy The 6 digit code is case sensitive if you are sure you have entered it correctly you will need to request a new one. To request a new one only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear that. Man Sad

You will need to contact a member of our Moderator Team.
Submit a ticket via the 24/7 virtual assistance SIMon to get this looked at
Note that you will need to create and/or sign in to the Community for the below link to work.

SUBMIT A TICKET - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help